Official fall athletic practices for Bremen High School start on Monday, August 3 (Girls Golf – Friday, July 31). In order to participate at the first official practice, students will need to submit an Athletic Participation Permit to your coach. Without it, a student will not be allowed to practice.
How do you get a permit? Submit the following forms to the Athletic Office (not your coach):
- 2015 IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form
- Emergency Information Card
- Extracurricular Activities Consent Form
- Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Cardiac Arrest & Concussion Fact Sheets for Parents and Students
All required forms are available at bremenathletics.com under “FORMS”. The Athletic Office will be open during regular school hours on Friday, July 31, to issue permits to students.