THE ZONE'S GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL ELITE TEAM UPCOMING TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE/PERTINENT INFORMATION
The Zone's Girls High School Elite Team will be very busy in July playing in 3 tournaments in the first two weeks of the month.
Here is a list of NCAA certified events the High School Elite Team will be competing in ...
July 5-8 - Run 4 The Roses, Louisville, KY
(schedule posted Friday June 23)
July 9 - Thoroughbred Classic, Louisville, KY
July 10-13 - Battle In The Boro, Louisville, KY
**PARENTS: YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR PLAYER INDIVIDUALLY IN ORDER FOR THEM TO BE INCLUDED ON THE ROSTER FOR THESE NCAA CERTIFIED EVENTS ... THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE BY JUNE 25 (RUN 4 THE ROSES REQUIRES FULLY UPDATED ROSTERS BY JUNE 26 TO ENSURE ACCURATE INFO IN THE COLLEGE COACHES BOOK)**
**IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED PAYING YOUR TRAVEL FEES PLEASE DO SO IMMEDIATELY**
Following are instructions to register your daughters -
- Go to the Basketball Certification System (BBCS) website (https://web3.ncaa.org/bbcs/login)
- Press the Register as a New User Button
- Select Athlete from the I am a dropdown box
- Enter the athlete's Name & Gender
- Press the Add New Address button
- The athlete's eligibility to participate is dependent on the address type and address location (s) entered when creating the profile. It is possible to enter more than one address should the athlete meet the requirements to utilize a secondary address
- The source of the address must be identified when the address is entered. See attached PDF for more information about residency validation
- Review saved address entries for accuracy.
- Enter and confirm the athlete's/parent's email address. The email address entered is where important information related to the athlete's participation will be delivered. Remember this email address - it will be the username required to access the Basketball Certification System (BBCS).
- Provide Phone Number. Indicate whether the number provided is in the US (Domestic) or a non-US (International). The BBCS will only allow an email address to be utilized on one (1) account.
- Create and confirm a password. Remember this password - it will be used to login to the BBCS
- Verify in the provided Captcha that a human being has created the profile by checking the "I'm not a robot" box. And then respond to the additional Captcha request.
- The Submit button WILL NOT appear until all boxes are checked. Press the Submit button
- Once submitted, the BBCS will sign out of the profile and a green bubble will appear indicating that the registration must be confirmed.
- Log into the email account that utilized on the BBCS profile during registration. Open the registration confirmation email and click on the "Please click here to confirm your registration" hyperlink
- Once that link is clicked, the account has been created
- Be sure to complete the additional items requiring action listed within the registration confirmation email.